As a Marketing Specialist, you will plan and execute email marketing programs and other social media platforms to optimize marketing efforts. This position will not only require creative thinking and logic in order to create effective marketing campaigns, but also provide detailed reporting and track email initiatives.
If you are motivated and love marketing and managing email databases, we would love to speak with you. We have both full-time salary positions with full benefits, part-time and contractor roles. Successful applicants must be skilled and knowledgeable about marketing and database management.
- Great written and verbal communications skills
- Flexible and organized with a passion for marketing
- Positive attitude, pro-active, multi-tasker, team player, can-do attitude
- Personable and goal-driven
- Detailed-oriented, deadline-driven, and customer-focused
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to maintain discretion when handling sensitive and confidential matters
- Manage database and implement email marketing campaigns.
- Develop queries to create lists and find new segments for email marketing campaigns.
- Develop meaningful database segmentation so we can tailor campaign and program messages for targeted audiences across specific market segments.
- Monitor various client database hygiene, performing ongoing data cleansing to maintain the health and accuracy of their prospect and lead database.
- Assist with reviewing and testing email creative for content, personalization, delivery success and link functionality.
- Proactively identify, respond to, and resolve issues and risks and provide quality assurance for marketing campaigns pre-deployment to maximize effectiveness.
- Provide reporting and analysis of performance by campaign, segment and channel to identify optimization opportunities. Calculate and/or gather response rates, open rates, click-thru rates, CPL, etc. for analysis.
- Develop and plan high impact campaigns to acquire and nurture leads via email, SMS and any other database channels available.
- Document processes and procedures for all marketing workflows and their integrations with other business systems acting as the primary “power user” to cross-train and support other marketing users on the best-practice use of the system.
- Coordinate the flow of information and disseminate according to the direction of management.
- Proof email and landing page content for accuracy.
- Administer the consumer email reply box to marketing messages and coordinate internally. Handle consumer requests for opt-in/out of email, direct mail, SMS/text, phone, etc. Ensure that lists are up-to-date and compliant.
- Provide general support to the marketing department and assist with other projects or duties as needed.
Public Relations And Awareness
The Public Relations and Awareness Committee is responsible for creating exposure through traditional media, social media and events. The committee is involved in the planning and publicizing of Social Gym Club events, and coordinating public awareness campaigns.
TASKS AND GOALS FOR OUR SUPERSTARS
- Social Gym Club Month – SGC month occurs during the month of April to remind and inform individuals that health and wellness is both universal and individually significant, producing a daily impact on life. The Public Relations and Awareness Committee leads efforts to promote the discipline through participating in the National social media campaign as well as traditional media efforts and hosting events.
- The Public Relations and Awareness Committee provides assistance in promoting, and designing the event for SGC members across the state to make this event happens.
- Social Media –The Public Relations and Awareness Committee posts to the SGC Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts. Social media posting is crucial as it enables networking and promotion of causes and events at low cost and high impact.
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED
If you want to contribute your thoughts, expertise, and time; please join us as a volunteer. New ideas and new faces are always welcome. Please contact the SGC administrative office by email at [email protected] or by phone.
We’re always looking for exciting health and wellness-related articles. If you’re a student or professional passionate about a specific topic, please let us know about it.